What is Hairont Viscoelastic Solution for Osteoarthritis ？
Medical Sodium Hyaluronate Gel
Viscoelastic Solution for Osteoarthritis
The best choice for improving mild to moderate osteoarthritis
High quality and long term effects, Treatment consists of 3 to 5 injections–1 injection per week for 3 to 5 weeks
Characteristics and Physiological function：
1. Hairont is a colorless, transparent, well-proportioned viscous solution.
2. It does not appear anaphylaxis, innervate or inflammation.
3. Hairont is high biological consistent and has no systemic adverse reaction.
4. Lubricating, obstructing, filtering and supporting.
Main Composition: Sodium Hyaluronate (10mg/ml) and Physiological equilibrium solution
Specification: 1.0ml /2.0ml /2.5ml
Hairont is infused into articular cavity, then replace or supply joint synovial fluid to improve the characteristics of reheology.
Hairont can release arthroncus ache and improve the function of joint.
The surface of joint cartilage to protect joint cartilage, restrains matrixes of cartilage from catabolism, increases binding force of proteoglycan and improves the resumption of function of cartilage in the remedical course of joint diseases.
Hairont can promote synovial cells to excrete HA of high molecular weight and resume natural biochemical component of joint fluid.
1. Hairont is used in ostearthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, temporomandibular arthritis, scapulohumeral periarthritis to improve the function of joint.
2. Hairont can protect arthritis cartilage in arthrotomy and prevent coglytination after operations.
3. Hairont is used into the joints of traumatic and degenerative arthritis to prevent diseases from exacerbating.
4. Hairont is infused into the joints of traumatic or lubricates the joints in operations.
Storage Instruction and Notes：
Single use only.
Do not use the product if the package is open or damaged
Store in the original package at 2-8℃.
Protect from light.
Do not freeze.
Do not inject intravascularly.
Hairont may not be an option for you if you have:
A known allergy to hyaluronate preparations.
A joint infection，infection or skin disease in the area where Hairont is injected.
How is Hairont given?
Hairont comes in pre-filled syringes. It is injected into the space in your joint by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional. Treatment consists of 3 to 5 injections–1 injection per week for 3 to 5 weeks.
How quickly does Hairont work?
Some people experience moderate pain relief after the first or second injection of Hairont, but most people experience significant relief after the third injection.
How long does Hairont last?
Every person is different. The duration of pain relief with Hairont varies from one person to the next, but in general you can expect to have 6 months of pain relief.
Why choose Hairont Viscoelastic Solution for Osteoarthritis ？
Hairont is a form of hyaluronic acid (HA) （sterile, viscoelastic, non-pyogenic ）extracted from rooster comb. and is used to relieve joint pain due to ostearthritis. HA is a natural substance found in the fluid that surrounds a healthy joint. This fluid is called synovial fluid, and it helps cushion, lubricate, and protect the joint. In people with ostearthritis of the joint, the synovial fluid becomes thinner and less able to do its job.
Hairont is similar to the HA found in healthy joints. It is a prescription, non-surgical therapy that your doctor can treat you with, during three to five office visits, one week apart. Hairont is designed to help patients who are not getting enough relief from non-prescription pain relievers (like Tylenol® or Advil®) or from exercise and physical therapy. When Hairont is injected into the joint, it helps replenish the HA in the joint and helps restore the ability of the synovial fluid to cushion, lubricate, and protect the joint. Unlike pills, Hairont is localized therapy, which means it goes right to the source of pain and is not distributed throughout your entire body. Thousands of people with ostearthritis of the joint have experienced pain relief with Hairont.
Many patients are happy with the way that Hairont helps them to maintain an active lifestyle.
Compare with similar products
· Euflexxa (sodium hyaluronate). Euflexxa is given as a three-dose injection over three weeks (one injection per week). The average patient will experience relief from a series of Euflexxa injections for six months. The most common side effects of a Euflexxa injection are pain at injection site, skin irritation at injection site, swelling of the knee, and tenderness around the joint.
· Hyalgan (sodium hyaluronate). Hyalgan was the first viscosupplement approved by the FDA in 1997. This viscosupplement is given as a series of five injections, once per week for five weeks. The most common side effects of a Hyalgan injection include pain at the injection site, itching, swelling around the joint, redness or bruising at the injection site, and headache.
· Orthovisc (high-molecular-weight hyaluronan). Unlike all other viscosupplements, Orthovisc is derived from bacterial cells, not rooster combs. This makes it an ideal option for OA patients with sensitivities or allergies to birds or chickens, eggs, and feathers. Orthovisc is available as a three- or four-dose injection. The most common side effects of an injection of Orthovisc include swelling around the joint and a rash or bruise at the injection site.
· Supartz (sodium hyaluronate). This viscosupplement is given as a three- or five-dose injection. A three-dose injection series provides relief up to six months. A greater number of injections may provide a longer window of pain relief. The most common side effects of a Supartz injection include pain, swelling, and effusion (fluid build-up) around the joint, redness and bruising at the joint, and injection site pain.
· Synvisc-One (hylan G-F 20). Synvisc-One is the only viscosupplement approved as a one-dose injection. Studies show this viscosupplement can provide up to six months of OA relief after just one injection. The most common side effects of a Synvisc-One injection include swelling around the affected joint and pain and stiffness in the joint.
· Synvisc (hylan G-F 20). Unlike Synvisc-One, Synvisc requires three injections of hyaluronic acid. The effects of the injection can last as long as six months. The side effects of Synvisc are similar to the side effects of Synvisc-One—pain, swelling, and fluid build-up around the affected joint.